Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My heart (Nick Jonas) 16




After Nick and I ,corretion mostly just me,but anyway after we finished eating, we all went to bed. Well atleast some of us did. Kevin had brought Amanda home and she said yes when he asked her to marry him. I mean yes I was happy for them but god!. Lets just be happy Frankie was in a deep sleep and hopefully doesnt wake up. They were being so loud that you could hear the bed creeking. Can you say ewwwwww? I mean to make the bed creek that loud GOD! Nick came into my room and said like a little kid, " I got scared I heard cweeking of a bed ,can I sweep wif you baby?" I laughed really loud. "Shhhh baby if we get caught mommy will kill me." He said agian like a little kid. "Nicky get your butt over here." I said smiling.
He smiled really big and ran over then jumped on top of me. I smiled. Nick grabbed my really fuzzy blanket and yanked it off me. Then ran around the room with it. I shivered mostly because Nick opened the window and its winter. "Nick close the window its freezing out." I said with chaterring teeth. Nick was crawling out the window into the tree that was right next to my window. "Nick its 11:00 at night, its pitch black outside ,and your gonna catch a cold." I hissed at him.
"The only way your getting me back in that room is if you come out here." Nick threw my blanket back in the window and started climbing the tree."Nick!" I yelled out the window looking up. He looked down sat on a tree limb and just smiled. "When I reach you your in big trouble mister!" I yelled agian. I went back into my room and got on some slippers then put on my robe and brought my extra one. Nick was in a short sleeve shirt and I dont want him to be sick. I took a picnic blanket and rolled it up then put it in a bag and started out the window. I wasnt afraid of hights but I was afraid of where Nick was climbing. It was in a tree house that we built over 2 years ago. Who knows when that thing is just gonna fall down. But there he was in it looking down at me smiling.
"Nick what happens if this thing falls?" I said finally reaching him. "Dont worry it wont." He said smiling at me I gave him the robe,good thing it was blue and put down the picnic blanket. Nick layed down on it while I stood over him looking down smiling. "What?" He asked. "I said when I reach you , you would be in trouble so Im thinking of what I can do to you." I said smirking. I got on top of him and we kissed.,ok made out. I pinned him down and by the time I let him pull away he was gasping for air. "Ok-ay n-ow we ar-e ev-e-n. Nick said trying to catch his breath.
I smirked. "Yep we are man it sounds way more peaceful out here then in there." I pointed down to the house. Nick smirked,"Yep,do you even know why I got you to come up here?" Nick asked/said. "No why did you make me climb up to a 2-year-old tree house at 11:00 at night?" I asked smiling. "Well look in the bottom cubby of our "cabnet" and you will see why." Nick smirked. "Okay......" I said I bent over right in front of Nick my butt just so happening to be near his face. Oh yeah big coinsidence. And guess what he just had to do,yep slap it. I stood up and turned around. Did you just tell me to do that so you could slap my butt?" I asked smiling a little. "Oh no but well I just had to slap it. Nick said still with that damn smirk.
I laughed a little and turned back around. I digged into the cubby some more. There were alot of cobwebs. But I found a little dark blue box. I pulled it out and went to sit next to Nick. He pulled me into his lap and touched my butt. Well more like held my butt but anyway. I opened the box and there was the most beautiful promise ring in the world.
"Nick it-its beautiful!" I smiled. I turned to him and kissed him. We started making out and we uh........did it agian. Yes we used protection agian. Ever since we first did it I have been on birth control pills. But anyway the promise ring was beautiful and I couldnt help it, sue me.
Peace Love and Jonas =)

No comments:

Post a Comment